Friday, October 1, 2010

Nicole - Lab B1 - Fall 2010


Today's lab I believe went well. In teaching my lesson on the dynamic defender, I felt more confident as I spoke and more comfortable teaching. My hook and challenge were a couple things I felt was good about  my lab. I really feel like I grabbed the attention of the students well with these two aspects. Also as the labs go on, I feel better and better about teaching my peers, which is very exciting for me because I can't wait to see how much I improve by the end of the semester. One part of the lab today that I know I should work on is my demo. Today I completely forgot to demo, which is a very crucial part of teaching a lesson. Also how well I project my voice is another concern for me. It's something I have been working on and I feel I am getting better, but there is still tons of room for improvement. Overall I feel today has been a successful day and all the other students did a great job on their teaching lessons. If anyone has any comments, please feel free to post them.

Also feel free to check out my time coding form for this lab.


No comments:

Post a Comment